Note on Meeting Notes

From: Alan Dechert <adechert_at_earthlink_dot_net>
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 13:19:10 CDT

"Due Second Wednesday in October [October 8, 2003 is our target]. I think
that aligns well with our target of having a demo a week or so later, since
we must have the demo software completed first.

Arthur will need a lot of help from Alan and others with the contents of the
proposal. We'd need a PI at each participating institution. Arthur would
either be PI or co-PI at UCSC (with a more senior person as PI). We'd also
need to decide the institution where Alan will affiliate. Alan could be an
employee, which would be facilitated by having him named in the proposal.
We'd also need to decide which of the institutions serves as lead
institution."

- -- Alan Dechert