Re: QA Lead and Lead Developer

From: Matt Shomphe <mshomphe_at_comcast_dot_net>
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 12:29:19 CDT

Adrianne, I think both Jack & I need Admin permissions. That way I can set
up the bug categories & Jack can manage CVS.

In order to do proper QA, I need a lot of documentation. One cannot test
something without knowing what needs to be tested :)

Hopefully I can recruit everyone in doing some fairly thorough QA!

Matt