QA Lead and Lead Developer

From: Alan Dechert <adechert_at_earthlink_dot_net>
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 12:17:59 CDT

Both have accepted these assignments. Congratulations!

Their core activity should be a daily "Bug Scrub Meeting" (actually, we will
refer to the database as the "Issues" database). I suggest they meet via
chat or IM and review the status of all the bugs and make assignments and
comments as required. They should copy the text of the meeting dialog and
post that somewhere.

The first order of business: Matt needs to figure out how to get the
database up and running. I tried to post a bug report and when I punched
submit, I got nothing. The categories are not set up. Nothing doing. We
need to immediately decide if the Sourceforge bug database is workable. If
not, we need to get set up with Bugzero or Elementool or something else.
Adrianne, please help Matt with this right away!

- -- Alan Dechert