Re: the members I have already added in sourceforge

From: Alan Dechert <adechert_at_earthlink_dot_net>
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 14:36:11 CDT

You are anxious to get going! I appreciate that very much. I want to get
things rolling as soon as possible too.

We are in the process of figuring out how to delegate tasks. With luck,
we'll have news for you on specific task(s) you can get started with. David
Mertz will be making list archives available soon -- this should be
especially helpful to you since there were probably 50 or so messages you
missed.

Alan Dechert