Re: the members I have already added in sourceforge

From: Anand Pillai <abpillai_at_nospammail_dot_net>
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 07:33:01 CDT

Thanks for adding me to the list. I visited the evm project
page at sourceforge, I see that the forums for the project are not
activated. Is it because all discussions would be done in this mailing
list?

I feel it is better to activate the forums also for developers
discussions.
I wanted to make a post about the current source code, but I cannot
do it since the forums are not active.

Also the tasks, docs, news page is empty. When would this be updated?
If you would like to delegate the tasks, I am ready to work on them.

I have a Mandrake Linux 9.1 box running on an Intel P-4 (1.7 GHz) with
256 MB (DDRRAM), a 560kbps dialup connetion and a 5 MB LAN
internet connection. I guess that most of the infrastructure is set up on
my end.

Is there any source code already written for evm? I would like
to browse that and run it on my machine to see how it works first.
Also, are there any developer documents?

All right, if there is any developer's meeting planned, I would like to
join in by phone or Internet from Bangalore.

Cheers,

Anand Pillai

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:04:42 -0700, "Adrianne Wang"
<xinxin_2000@yahoo.com> said:
> Dear you all,
> I have already added Alan, Matt, Anand and David into the member list
> at sourceforge.com, did anyone who send me the email for adding but I
> missed it? :) Thanks.
>

> Adrianne

- --
   Anand Pillai