Re: I will be away for a couple of days

From: Alan Dechert <adechert_at_earthlink_dot_net>
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 11:28:55 CDT

Thanks also for letting us know. We have a good team together and we're
about to kick off the project.

All modesty aside, I think this is a very important project -- for the U.S.,
for democracy, and for the world. Time is of the essence. We need to get
this done quickly. There is obviously a lot of money at stake, but there
are lot more less tangible things at stake here too.

I hope all project members will keep us informed of availability issues.
That way, we can shift duties around as needed. We are developing a plan
for executing the project. It is a flexible plan and it will work as long
as we stay in communication.

Alan