Re[2]: Palo Alto CA Meeting Agenda July 31 3pm PDT

From: Matteo Giacomazzi <giacomazzi_at_programmazione_dot_it>
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 12:11:41 CDT

AD> Matteo and Anand both have Python-specifc websites, which seems to
AD> indicate some level of expertise with Python.

I have a good knowledge even in (X)HTML, CSS and JavaScript: does the
demo involve even the "web-side"? In such case, I'd like to drop some
lines of code about this (just to have an idea of the available
results).

- --
Regards,
  Matteo

P.S. Not sure if my previous reply has been sent to the list or only
to Alan... in case, Alan, would you please forward it to the list?
Thanks!

  mailto:giacomazzi@programmazione.it