Re: Posting Source Code

From: Matt Shomphe <mshomphe_at_comcast_dot_net>
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 13:10:40 CDT

And, just to be sure, by "post", you mean just posting the text of the code
as an article in the group, right? Is there any special title/subject line
I should use?

(BTW, I'll post it through Google
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-
1&q=comp.sources.misc&btnG=Google+Search)

Matt