Posting Source Code

From: Alan Dechert <adechert_at_earthlink_dot_net>
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 12:49:25 CDT

It seems we are having some problem with the sourceforge.net registration.
I will look into this and get it straightened out. In the mean time, how
about we use comp.sources.misc? It appears no one is using this newsgroup.
Matt, do you mind posting what you have there?

It might not be a bad idea to establish this site as a back up anyway in
case we have some other problems with sourceforge later on.

- -- Alan Dechert