Re: Ballot Format v. Interface Format

From: Douglas W_dot_ Jones <jones_at_cs_dot_uiowa_dot_edu>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 14:25:37 CDT

> Hello,
>
> I was under the impression that it was just as essential to get the
> voting interface *identical* both over the web and on the voting
> computer. Is this not so?

Can't be done! The voting computer can be specified as
having a 27 portrait format monitor with a resolution of
80 by 20 pixels (I'm making up silly numbers), but if you
support a web interface, tough luck! You use whatever space
the client's screen offers and however many pixels they're
giving you.

                Doug Jones