Re: regarding vote.py

From: Edward Cherlin <edward_dot_cherlin_at_etssg_dot_com>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 14:00:01 CDT

How about printing on a printer? {8{)}}}

> Any other suggestions/additions?
>
> I'll try to clean up the code and make it a bit more robust,
> as well as having specific APIs that others can use. I'll try
> to document as best I can :)
>
> Speaking of documentation, is there a specific format that
> should be used? (DocBook, LaTex, plain old text, &c.)

The Linux Documentation Project (tldp.org) uses DocBook. There is
a HOWTO on creating HOWTOs.

> Matt
>
> ps -- Ciao, Matteo! Ho studiato italiano per due anni, ma ho
> dimenticato tutto. E' facile da leggere (perche ho studiato
> il latino per 4 anni), ma e' difficile da parlare :)

Or even with my one year of Latin and no Italian but the
occasional bit of opera. I sing bass. "Voi far il gentiluomo e
non voglio piu servir..."

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:58:16 -0700, Adrianne Wang
> <xinxin_2000@yahoo.com>
>
> wrote:
> > Hi Matt,
> > I just ran your code, it is pretty cool. I am wondering if
> > you would like to add one more print button to your code,
> > which provides printing function, then I will add your
> > code to sourceforge.net as our first prototype. Thank you.
> >

> > Adrianne

- --
Edward Cherlin, Simputer Evangelist
Encore Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd.