Re: regarding vote.py

From: yu wang <xinxin_2000_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 03:31:37 CDT

Hi Matteo,
    I think 2.3 is fine, you can choose whatever you are comfortable
with. About the final release, we are not sure yet, we will see, :).

Adrianne

Matteo Giacomazzi <giacomazzi@programmazione.it> wrote:
Hi Yu Wang,

gioved?24 luglio 2003, hai scritto:

AW> I just ran your code, it is pretty cool. I am wondering if you
AW> would like to add one more print button to your code, which
AW> provides printing function, then I will add your code to
AW> sourceforge.net as our first prototype. Thank you.

What's the supported version of Python we are going to use?

2.3 is a release candidate but it's pretty stable and many faster,
although 2.2.3 is the officially stable one.

I'm asking this because there are a few improvements in 2.3 that we
could exploit (i.e. I'd appreciate if the final release will be
written in Python too, not only the demo ;).

- --
Ciao,
Matteo
mailto:giacomazzi@programmazione.it

- ---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
- --0-888643843-1059035497=:15241

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi Matteo,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; I think 2.3 is fine, you can choose whatever you
are comfortable with. About the final release, we are not sure yet,
we will see, :).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Adrianne<BR><BR><B><I>Matteo Giacomazzi
&lt;giacomazzi@programmazione.it&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT:
#1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">Hi Yu Wang,<BR><BR>gioved?24 luglio
2003, hai scritto:<BR><BR>AW&gt; I just ran your code, it is pretty
cool. I am wondering if you<BR>AW&gt; would like to add one more
print button to your code, which<BR>AW&gt; provides printing
function, then I will add your code to<BR>AW&gt; sourceforge.net as
our first prototype. Thank you.<BR><BR>What's the supported version
of Python we are going to use?<BR><BR>2.3 is a release candidate but
it's pretty stable and many faster,<BR>although 2.2.3 is the
officially stable one.<BR><BR>I'm asking this because there are a few
improvements in 2.3 that we<BR>could exploit (i.e. I'd appreciate if
the final release will be<BR>written in Python too, not only the demo
<BR>Ciao,<BR>Matteo<BR>mailto:giacomazzi@programmazione.it<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV><p><hr
SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
<a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com">Yahoo!
SiteBuilder</a> - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
- --0-888643843-1059035497=:15241--