Re: Re: Demo Team List

From: Matteo Giacomazzi <giacomazzi_at_programmazione_dot_it>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 03:31:07 CDT

>> Keep an eye even on William G. III: he's not a foreigner, but he
>> could be even dangerous! ;)
>>

AD> Some people call him the Antichrist.

Well, he's not *so* important to me! ;)

>> Seriously speaking: do you really think that some one could be
>> interested in damaging an open source project like this?

AD> Figure it out, Matteo. This purpose of the demo is to advance the
AD> case for our full blown $10 million study.
[snip]

For sure, I got your point.
But I think that things won't be any different from the other
successful Open Source projects (Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL and so on):
every one of them cause a loss in what some big enterprises gain, but
I don't think there are "spies" or "commandos" in their devel MLs! :)

All the things they usually do is to fight via marketing: a weapon
that, usually, an Open Source project cannot use.

AD> Don'g worry, though. It should be fun.

Yup, I do believe it! :)

- --
Ciao,