Re[2]: regarding vote.py

From: Matteo Giacomazzi <giacomazzi_at_programmazione_dot_it>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 03:18:35 CDT

MS> I'd be glad to add another button to the code. However, I'm not
MS> sure what "Print" should do. Should it just write out a file?
MS> Should there be a specific format (e.g., XML)? Or should it do
MS> something else?

Thank you for pointing out this topic: in fact I'm a bit confused
about this fuctionality.
Where should be printed this ballot?
Right in the voting booths? In a "private and secure" printer inside
the polling place?

I figured out that the user should make his/her choice, press the
print button, retrieve the printed ballot, fold it as many times as
s/he can ;) and then give it to the people in charge, is it right?

I even figured out that everything happened in the voting booth won't
be stored in any other format than the printed ballot, am I right?

MS> ps -- Ciao, Matteo! Ho studiato italiano per due anni, ma ho
MS> dimenticato tutto. E' facile da leggere (perche ho studiato il
MS> latino per 4 anni), ma e' difficile da parlare :)

Your italian is pretty perfect!
I've never studied latin but I trust on you if you say it's easy to
read (so you should be able to read french and spanish as well?).

Difficile credere che tu abbia dimenticato tutto, a meno che tu non
abbia preso questo testo da un frasario! ;)

- --
Kindest regards,
  Matteo
  mailto:giacomazzi@programmazione.it