about the Python code

From: yu wang <xinxin_2000_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 01:12:15 CDT

  Hey Matt,
     You did ask me a good question. I am not quite sure what kind of
format it suppose look like, I personally do not think we have any
specific format decided yet. However, we do have a picture of a paper
ballot , that is what we like it to be so far, I am not sure if you
have seen it or not, I am sending it to you anyway. In the mean time,
what we really want is to include the printing function in the Python
code. Thank you for the detail questions.

Adrianne

  Matt Shomphe wrote:
Adrianne,

I'd be glad to add another button to the code. However, I'm not sure
what "Print" should do. Should it just write out a file? Should
there be a specific format (e.g., XML)? Or should it do something
else?

Any other suggestions/additions?

I'll try to clean up the code and make it a bit more robust, as well
as having specific APIs that others can use. I'll try to document as
best I can :)

Speaking of documentation, is there a specific format that should be
used? (DocBook, LaTex, plain old text, &c.)

Matt

ps -- Ciao, Matteo! Ho studiato italiano per due anni, ma ho
dimenticato tutto. E' facile da leggere (perche ho studiato il
latino per 4 anni), ma e' difficile da parlare :)

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:58:16 -0700, Adrianne Wang