Re: regarding vote.py

From: Matt Shomphe <mshomphe_at_comcast_dot_net>
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 19:57:08 CDT

I'd be glad to add another button to the code. However, I'm not sure what
"Print" should do. Should it just write out a file? Should there be a
specific format (e.g., XML)? Or should it do something else?

Any other suggestions/additions?

I'll try to clean up the code and make it a bit more robust, as well as
having specific APIs that others can use. I'll try to document as best I
can :)

Speaking of documentation, is there a specific format that should be used?
(DocBook, LaTex, plain old text, &c.)

Matt

ps -- Ciao, Matteo! Ho studiato italiano per due anni, ma ho dimenticato
tutto. E' facile da leggere (perche ho studiato il latino per 4 anni), ma
e' difficile da parlare :)