Re: demo go/no-go decision

From: Jan Karrman <jan_at_it_dot_uu_dot_se>
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 01:12:05 CST

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Alan Dechert wrote:

> Last week I mentioned that we'd like to have the demo ready in a few weeks.
> Let me throw out this date: morning of Friday Dec. the 5th (or first week in
> Dec).
>
> To do this, I think we need to have all the software together by next
> Tuesday (Nov. 25th). This needs to be alpha quality or better. Mainly the
> components we're talking about are the VII, the GUI, and the tabulation
> demo. Please, Anand, Jan, and Chris: let's see if you can get these pieces
> to us by next Tues. BVA is already there and probably good enough. Maybe
> Matt can ensure that at least the testing on BVA is done by then.
>

I believe I can have something ready by then (VII). As I wrote
earlier it will at first not say anything, just print out texts.
But once the audio files have been recorded, it will only be a
matter of uncommenting a line.

/Jan
==================================================================
= The content of this message, with the exception of any external
= quotations under fair use, are released to the Public Domain
==================================================================
Received on Sun Nov 30 23:17:05 2003

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Sun Nov 30 2003 - 23:17:13 CST