Re: demo go/no-go decision

From: Arthur Keller <arthur_at_kellers_dot_org>
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 16:45:21 CST

The week ending Dec 5 works for me. I'll be on travel the two weeks after.

In anticipation of this working out, I'll start on the logistics for
an event in Silicon Valley.

Best regards,

At 2:08 PM -0800 11/20/03, Alan Dechert wrote:
>Last week I mentioned that we'd like to have the demo ready in a few weeks.
>Let me throw out this date: morning of Friday Dec. the 5th (or first week in
>To do this, I think we need to have all the software together by next
>Tuesday (Nov. 25th). This needs to be alpha quality or better. Mainly the
>components we're talking about are the VII, the GUI, and the tabulation
>demo. Please, Anand, Jan, and Chris: let's see if you can get these pieces
>to us by next Tues. BVA is already there and probably good enough. Maybe
>Matt can ensure that at least the testing on BVA is done by then.
>We'll make a go/no-go decision the next day (Wed the 26th) for the
>first-week-in Dec demo. The software needs to be pretty good -- it doesn't
>need to be perfect. If it's good enough, we'll have time to test it and
>learn to work around or fix any problems we encounter. We will need
>detailed instructions on how to set it up. If we can decide on Wed to go
>ahead, we can go ahead with press releases and such immediately.
>Thanks again for your efforts.
>-- Alan Dechert 916-791-0456

Arthur M. Keller, Ph.D., 3881 Corina Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303-4507
tel +1(650)424-0202, fax +1(650)424-0424
= The content of this message, with the exception of any external 
= quotations under fair use, are released to the Public Domain    
Received on Sun Nov 30 23:17:04 2003

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Sun Nov 30 2003 - 23:17:13 CST