Re: Shamos Rebuttal, the Finale

From: Ed Kennedy <ekennedyx_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Sat May 14 2005 - 21:17:57 CDT

Oops. My bad Marty. I didn't see the attachments on Ron's letter. Sorry.

-- 
Thanks, Edmund R. Kennedy
Always work for the common good.
10777 Bendigo Cove
San Diego, CA 92126-2510
USA
I blog now and then at: <http://ekennedyx.blogspot.com/>
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ed Kennedy" <ekennedyx@yahoo.com>
To: "Open Voting Consortium discussion list" <ovc-discuss@listman.sonic.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [OVC-discuss] Shamos Rebuttal, the Finale
> Gee Marty, it may be a big email but all I see for the paper in question 
> is a summary.  The actual paper IS on a server.  Do you not have 
> broadband?.
> -- 
>
> Thanks, Edmund R. Kennedy
>
> Always work for the common good.
>
> 10777 Bendigo Cove
> San Diego, CA 92126-2510
> USA
>
> I blog now and then at: <http://ekennedyx.blogspot.com/>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Marty Schrader" <marty@parsecsystemsinc.com>
> To: "Open Voting Consortium discussion list" 
> <ovc-discuss@listman.sonic.net>
> Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 6:38 PM
> Subject: Re: [OVC-discuss] Shamos Rebuttal, the Finale
>
>
>> Okay, folks -- now I know that we are all computer savvy on this list.
>> Therefore, we know better than to email everybody on the list with two
>> attachments that add up to 320K worth of data. The smart thing to do is 
>> post the
>> large documents somewhere public, then send around a link to the docs. It
>> certainly removes the load from the mail servers and clients, and puts 
>> the onus
>> on proper web servers.
>>
>> Thank you for your attention. You may now return to your regularly 
>> scheduled
>> discussion.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OVC discuss mailing lists
>> Send requests to subscribe or unsubscribe to 
>> arthur@openvotingconsortium.org
>
> _______________________________________________
> OVC discuss mailing lists
> Send requests to subscribe or unsubscribe to 
> arthur@openvotingconsortium.org 
_______________________________________________
OVC discuss mailing lists
Send requests to subscribe or unsubscribe to arthur@openvotingconsortium.org
==================================================================
= The content of this message, with the exception of any external 
= quotations under fair use, are released to the Public Domain    
==================================================================
Received on Tue May 31 23:17:36 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Tue May 31 2005 - 23:17:52 CDT