Voting systems in voluntary

From: Joseph W. Baker <joebaker_at_dcresearch_dot_com>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 14:12:05 CDT

Tomorrow's government will require 100% assent of every possible voter.
Any non- participation will be considered as veto power.

I have news for you all. The United States governemnt exists as a fraud. The Articles of Confederation required a unanimous vote for changes to itself. Guess what - they didn't even have the authority to enact the constitution. Only 9 of the 13 states ratified the constitution. So Guess what - the whole US Government is void ab initio (void from the beginning).

So my fellow open source geeks. I present you with a new twist in our quest for enlightened voting systems. For as anarchy moves forward to displace the offences of the current system, new voluntary associations of humans will spring forward seeking voting system solutions from your bright minds.

FYI and food for throught
-Joe Baker