VoterGA Lawsuit Appeal to Georgia Supreme Court

From: Nathan Adams <nadams_at_ieee_dot_org>
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 08:08:11 CDT

From: Garland Favorito
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 01:54:33 -0400
Subject: VoterGA Lawsuit Appeal to Georgia Supreme Court
To: Garland Favorito

VoterGAers,

In the last couple of weeks we finally were able to obtain a written order
in our case and analyze it. The order is amazing in that the judge:

Never ruled on any of the arguments we presented;

Never considered a single shred of evidence we provided;

Misapplied the law in citing previous case law that actually
confirms our constitutional arguments;

Made approximately 6 conclusions that were in direct conflict
with the evidence we presented in the case;

Made roughly another 9 conclusions citing facts that were actually
in dispute and thus required a hearing.

We recently had a meeting with our attorneys and they believe that we should

appeal this initial ruling in our case directly to the Georgia Supreme. Once

our appeal is finalized we will post the ruling, an analysis of it and our
appeal brief. Until then, we must keep the details confidential. I will be
able to discuss some of those details this Thur. Mar. 19th after the movie
showing on the Clint Curtis story, a documentary about a computer expert who

was has testified before the U.S. Congress as to how he was hired by the
former Florida House majority leader to rig electronic voting equipment and
how easy that is to accomplish. This movie and my briefing will be in room
201 of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation building on the I-85 N.
access road about mi. north of Druid Hills Rd.. Try to make it if you can.

The appeal must be filed within 30 days of the order that was filed on Feb.
20, 2009. Our attorneys are working on the appeal now but they are operating

on a shoestring budget. We desperately need to raise more funds to move the
evidence and our case into the Georgia Supreme Court where we should be able

to get a more legitimate ruling. The evidence that we have uncovered is
astounding and you can see some highlights on the web site at
www.voterga.org.

We are at a critical juncture and need your help once again to get this case

heard at the highest level in Georgia. Please click
here to make a donation or mail your contribution to: Voter GA
P.O. Box 808 Decatur, Ga. 30031. Remember that we are a 501-C3 organization
so your contributions are fully tax deductible. We are also an all
volunteer organization so your entire contribution goes to exclusively to
offset the legal fees. Thank all of you for your previous support which has
gotten us this far.

Thank you,

Garland

770 993-3622 HM