Re: Military voting

From: <dr-jekyll_at_att_dot_net>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 06:58:22 CDT

A chain is only as strong as strong as its weakest link. The Internet is inherently secure.

Of course, the Internet could be used to report unofficial results. That might make it more difficult for fraudsters to withhold precinct results waiting to see what the vote totals are desired by insiders. It might not be a bad idea to require the posting of precinct results on the Internet immediately after closing the polls.

--
Kurt
This email sent using 100%