Military voting

From: Michelle Gabriel <mwg_at_jmbaai_dot_com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 19:36:55 CDT

Can someone point me to some websites/studies about the best, most
secure method for military voting? I understand there isa provision in
the Holt Bill about military and overseas voting that some have
objections to. What is the best way to do this?
If I could get some info on this in the next 24 hours it would be much
appreciated.
Could you please pass this request on to any other lists you have that
might have this information?
Thanks,
Michelle