Re: FYI Fw: No more lost votes

From: Dylan Hirsch-Shell <dylanhs_at_gmail_dot_com>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 13:48:45 CST

I find it interesting that on her website they don't even include a link to
the text of the bill so that someone can read what it actually says!! That
isn't exactly consistent with the overall goal of transparency that lies at
the heart of why we're even concerned about "lost votes" in the first place.