Re: Republican voting rights group

From: <dr-jekyll_at_att_dot_net>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 22:28:53 CST

I personally feel the facts of alleged voter registration fraud are what's paramount. If allegations are made, let's verify them.

We must always be wary of potentially biased people, but let's face it, who else but Republicans will be motivated and have sufficient resources to find voter registration fraud in Democrat areas and who else but Democrats will be motivated and have sufficient resources to find voter registration fraud in Republican areas?

--
Kurt
This email sent using 100%