Follow up on Boulder Colorado optical scanner problem stories, No cost registration required(?)

From: Edmund R. Kennedy <ekennedyx_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 13:57:52 CST

http://www.coloradodaily.com/articles/2005/03/13/news/news03.txt

Hello All:

I've been sending out this story as it unfolds because
while this is a minor problem, we don't want to be
blindsided by it. This is yet another chapter in the
ongoing finger pointing with some very odd comments
about Post Script versus Digital Post Script.

Thanks, Ed Kennedy

--
10777 Bendigo Cove
San Diego, CA 92126-2510