Re: OVC Strategic Plan

From: Seth Wright <seth_dot_wright_at_gmail_dot_com>
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 15:48:33 CST

Ed,
What version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in do you have? I've
had issues in the past with Firefox and the Adobe Acrobat Reader
plug-in but am having no issues with the document using version 7.0 of
the acrobat plug-in. I don't know if this might be the problem - just
trying to look at all the variables.

Seth Wright