Re: OVC Strategic Plan

From: Edmund R. Kennedy <ekennedyx_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 13:55:29 CST

Hello Scott and Alan,

I'm running Firefox 1.01. I reinstalled the Adobe
plug-in and it reads other online Acrobat documents
just fine. Also, as I previously mentioned, the pdf
in question does open in Internet Explorer. If I
download the document, it opens as a stand alone
document as well. Sigh, something for the Mozilla bug
list I guess. 1.01 does seem a little less robust
than 1.00. I have not ruled out that there is
something unusual or 'corrupt' about the document but
I'm inclined to believe it might be brower related.

Thanks, Ed Kennedy

http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/ad/ovc-strategic-plan31.pdf

=====

--