Re: OVC Strategic Plan

From: Edmund R. Kennedy <ekennedyx_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 12:57:24 CST

Hello Alan:

Sorry Alan, I'm surprised at how short tempered I've
been lately. To be more explicit, I just copied the
entire link and dropped it into my up to date copy of
Mozilla FireFox again and the document still won't
open. However, this time I went another step and
copied the link into Internet Explorer and it did open
in that. So, there is an important document
compatability issue here and I'm not quite sure what
the problem comes from. However it happened both on
my Win2kPro box at work and on my home WinXP pro box.
In the same browser. Yes, PDF should be browser
independen,t but perhaps you (all) didn't use the
Adobe flavor of PDF? I'm kind at a loss here as to
the why and wherefore but will continue to
investigate.

Thanks, Ed Kennedy

http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/ad/ovc-strategic-plan31.pdf

=====