Re: Text of count every vote act.

From: Ed Kennedy <ekennedyx_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 21:37:52 CST

Hello Joe:

Cute. Seriously though, if a product met the buyer's specifications when
purchased and was in compliance with laws in force at the time of purchase,
it would be unreasonable to expect it to meet new specifications or changed
laws especially beyond the typical life of the product. One would have to
argue that the vendor should have known, reasonably anticipated (say based
on their knowledge gained from the design of the product) or even concealed
from the buyer changes in specifications or laws that might occur over the
life of the product. While the argument is not impossible, I imagine you'd
agree that it would be difficult.

Thanks, Ed Kennedy