Archive back up

From: David Mertz <voting-project_at_gnosis_dot_cx>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 15:57:22 CST

OK... turned out the error was the good folks at python-hosting.com
getting a little carried away with their firewall configuaration.
Apparently they had a problem with abuse by another account. Anyway,
it's fixed now.

I let a few of the messages from the last day and a half of February
roll over into March's archive. It's just easier for me to do it that
way, and the outage almost corresponded with the month rollover. In
any case, the search box for the archive doesn't really care whether
something was actually posted on Feb 28 or Mar 1.

http://gnosis.python-hosting.com/voting-project/