Re: Important endorsements for OVC this week-end

From: David Mertz <voting-project_at_gnosis_dot_cx>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 20:35:04 CST

On Feb 28, 2005, at 9:06 PM, Alan Dechert wrote:
> We're trying to drum up support from all the parties. We also picked
> up an endorsement from a Democrat who has taken a high-profile role in
> the debate, namely, Maxine Waters.
> http://www.house.gov/waters/

That's wonderful. Waters is one of my favorite Congressional reps
(though her website looks like it was designed in 1995, and not changed
since). The Greens are good too--Benjamin I quite like.

Next thing, hopefully, we can get a few Republicans on board too. Jim
March is on the conservative side, and it's great to have him (I don't
know what party, if any, he's affiliated with). But someone in
Congress or other major elected position would be a nice addition.... I
know, money where my mouth is.