Re: Open Voting Foundation

From: Edmund R. Kennedy <ekennedyx_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 17:00:27 CST

Hello Ron:

I read Alan's note the other way around. The
Foundation will likely take the roll that I attributed
to the Consortium and the Consortium could take on
more of the role you suggested over the last few days.
 As always, this is solely my personal opinion. One
clear distinction IMHO is that the Consortium will
continue to be a politically active advocacy group
which is a roll that the foundation would have to
skip. However to get to where you want to go it may
be necessary to create another entity that could go be
the working title of, "Open Voting Systems," or some
similarly confusing bag of nouns. However, that's up
to the board.

Thanks, Ed Kennedy

http://www.omidyar.net/group/openvoting/file/9.07.11096236079/get/ovf-

=====