Re: Text of count every vote act.

From: Ed Kennedy <ekennedyx_at_yahoo_dot_com>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 23:11:27 CST

Hello Joe:

I think a retro-active lemon law would be a non-starter simply because the
'lemon' machines as certified, met the standards when they were accepted by
the customer. To my thinking, it would be like asking for refund on a moped
soley for the reason that you later find that they aren't allowed on
controlled access freeways..

Thanks, ed Kennedy