OVC demo made it to... plastic.com

From: David Mertz <voting-project_at_gnosis_dot_cx>
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 12:25:01 CST

I posted basically the same write-up as my slashdot one to a number of
other sites. Lawmeme ran it. Some of the other news/discussion sites
I follow use some sort of peer moderation to decide what to post--I
really can't figure out the details and thresholds for
<http://plastic.com>.

Anyway, summary is: they ran it. Plastic.com is a good liberal site
that has addressed voting issues in the past. So hopefully a few more
people learn about OVC that way.