Another posted link

From: David Mertz <voting-project_at_gnosis_dot_cx>
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 00:18:08 CST

I submitted my slashdot announcement (or a close variation thereof) to
several more places. I'm not sure which will use it, they have various
approval procedures (Kuro5hin seems to have rejected it, Plastic is on
leaning negative).

Anyway, a legal blog I'm quite fond of, Lawmeme, posted the
announcement.

        http://research.yale.edu/lawmeme/

Hopefully this will attract some more traffic. Any it does will tend
to be people with a good level of legal knowledge, which makes for a
nice group.