Local interview

From: Eron Lloyd <elloyd_at_lancaster_dot_lib_dot_pa_dot_us>
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 12:41:21 CST

I'm being interviewed this evening by our local paper for the Sunday News
political section on the verifiable voting issue. One thing she'll want to
talk about is how we stand on the bills before Congress right now. None are
perfect, and some are better than others in different areas. For instance, S.
2045 requires background checks on programmers, which could certainly impede
our efforts. What do we think? Is there anything *critical* that I mention?

Eron

--
Eron Lloyd
Technology Coordinator