RE: Re: [OVC-demo-team] Publicity for the demo

From: Popkin, Laird (WMG Corp) <"Popkin,>
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 13:42:52 CST

Glad you like the demo.

For the audio, what platform and browser are you using? So far I've tested
on IE and Mozilla under Windows XP, and Safari on the Mac.

I saw the same thing you did on the ballot printout, also using Preview in
MacOS X, so Jan added (yay Jan!) the JPEG output, which always looks great.
And there's PostScript output for the hardcore.

- LP