Ballot screen is OK

From: David Mertz <voting-project_at_gnosis_dot_cx>
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 12:28:51 CST

On Mar 24, 2004, at 12:19 PM, David Mertz wrote:
> However, this reminded me to look at the printed ballot again. I
> think I noticed the following before, but figured it was a
> transitional thing. Anyway: the flag in the background is very dark,
> and blocks out some of the header information

Please ignore my previous note. I poked around farther and found that
while the Preview application on Mac OSX renders the flag darkly, it
looks fine when displayed in Acrobat. I assume the folks in CA (who
are wiser than me) have established that the printout also looks fine.
It's a weird bug, but it seems specific to my application and platform.