Re: PRESS RELEASE FINAL FINAL

From: Karl Auerbach <karl_at_cavebear_dot_com>
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 19:15:42 CST

> Please help distribute far and wide.
> http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/ad/ovc-mar22-pressrelease.pdf

I put it on my blog - http://www.cavebear.com/cbblog/

In case folks don't know, I've been talking to Alan about trying to come
up with some space to pre-stage the demo - I've done enough demos to know
that the best way to minimize the chances of Mr. Murphy stopping by with
his law is to do some pre-staging and rehersals. I've definitely got my
own [office] space here in Scotts Valley and may be it seems possible that
I can borrow some [warehouse] space in Belmont.

See you all after I get back from the UN meeting on internet governance
this week.

                --karl--