Re: DRAFT -- PRESS RELEASE

From: Eron Lloyd <elloyd_at_lancaster_dot_lib_dot_pa_dot_us>
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 13:10:50 CST

Looks excellent. Regarding demos, just this morning I passed our Election
Bureau's Chief Clerk & Registrar on the way to work, and had a chat about our
project. She seemed very excited ever since I gave her info on this many
months back, and we kicked around the idea of a presentation here in the
county to the Board of Elections, press, and public. I'd be very willing to
put on a demo with the group's blessing, and am capable of producing
high-quality promotional materials and a presentation. I'm thinking of doing
it mid-April, about two weeks before our primary here in PA (when people will
be slightly more interested). If there is anyone else on the list that lives
in PA and would like to be involved, please let me know. If so we could take
it to Harrisburg!

Eron

Eron Lloyd
Technology Coordinator