Re: Drive Carefully

From: Eron Lloyd <elloyd_at_lancaster_dot_lib_dot_pa_dot_us>
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 11:28:08 CST

Wow, that's horrible. You won't see this make the news (because Courtney Love
getting arrested and Whitney Houston checking herself into rehab are much
more important. We need to take this project very seriously.

Taking a closer look at their solution, it looks (UI-wise) exactly like the
kind of system I'd like to see. I'm assuming though, however it is not
open-source nor is it a paper-ballot based system. Is this correct?

Eron

--
Eron Lloyd
Technology Coordinator