Re: Diebold Commercials in Georgia

From: Mason Miller <miller_at_sitewelder_dot_com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 15:49:12 CST

I hope you are right. Has anyone done any research to find out how
long the existing contracts have to run? How much are municipalities
paying the vendors right now? I suspect that Diebold will ultimately
try to lobby efforts like this into oblivion if there is any money to
be made.

Mason

On Mar 11, 2004, at 12:21 PM, Alan Dechert wrote:

> We are working with a different model. We will be growing a large
> crop of
> new vendors. I predict that NONE of the current major voting machine
> vendors will be in this business in 10 years--probably most will be
> gone
> within 5 years.
>
> Alan D.

ListingsToGo