Re: 7000 Orange County voters given bad ballots

From: Rick Gideon <rick_at_openvoting_dot_org>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 15:16:55 CST

I'm fairly positive we can blame the attitudes of the registrars and the
lack of understanding on the Election Center and NASED for training these
folks oh so well. (Notice how the anti-VVPB voting officials always claim
the same excuses?)

Even locally, our long time auditor who is a good standing democrat uses
these excuses and has failed to argue against resolutions requiring a
ballot in front of the county dem association.

Simply amazing that these people have such faith in the two above
organizations and preach their ways no matter how silly they seem, even
against large amounts of opposition.