RE: 7000 Orange County voters given bad ballots

From: Popkin, Laird (WMG Corp) <"Popkin,>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 14:26:36 CST

That being said, I don't think that this article showed any particular flaw
of the eVoting system used -- any similar system would have to have
registrars set up the equipment properly. Given that registrars will always
be underpaid, well-meaning volunteers with insufficient training, this
article tells me that we need to be careful to address the human issues, and
it's not clear to me how to avoid this issue. Am I missing something?

- LP