Re: 7000 Orange County voters given bad ballots

From: Alan Dechert <alan_at_openvotingconsortium_dot_org>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 11:12:05 CST

One other thing about this article. I have to disagree with what my friend
Henry Brady said here:

> "This is a procedures problem more than anything else.
> It's not a problem with a new kind of voting system,"
> said Brady, the UC Berkeley voting systems expert.

I think (and I believe Roy Saltman would agree) that the procedures are part
of the voting system.

Alan D.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/latimests/20040309/ts_latimes/7000orangecountyvotersweregivenbadballots