Re: Press Links, etc.?

From: Alan Dechert <alan_at_openvotingconsortium_dot_org>
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 12:06:10 CST

Nathan,

> I think you're correct that we
> should not duplicate the other website's efforts, but I think a section of
> news links specific to the OVC would be nice. "Hey, the OVC *is*
legitimate;
> just look at all of these news articles about them."

Right now, there are remarkably few news articles mentioning the OVC. So,
this would not be very helpful at the moment. The demo should get us some
publicity. So, I expect this to change in the next few weeks. Also, there
are a few other articles in the works not directly related to the demo that
will help.

--Alan D.