Re: Press Links, etc.?

From: Nathan L. Adams <adamsn79_at_bellsouth_dot_net>
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 11:27:00 CST

On Saturday 06 March 2004 01:10 pm, Alan Dechert wrote:

> We don't have a lot of notices so far. There is a very prominent link on
> blackboxvoting.org. Dill (VerifiedVoting.org) also has a link to us
> although it's not obvious. I think we can get a fairly prominent notice on
> VerifiedVoting once we announce the exact time/date/place of the
> demo--especially since it will be in Dill's backyard (not literally,
> actually) in Palo Alto

I was refering to links to news articles that mention the OVC; not static
links on other websites that point back to us. I think you're correct that we
should not duplicate the other website's efforts, but I think a section of
news links specific to the OVC would be nice. "Hey, the OVC *is* legitimate;
just look at all of these news articles about them."

Nathan