Fw: [FOB1] FW: ES & S Project Manager fired, balked at implementation of unsafe procedure

From: Alan Dechert <alan_at_openvotingconsortium_dot_org>
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 19:24:51 CST

FWIW, more buzz.

Alan D.

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Hallak
To: mhull@quest.com ; 2004Dems ; AG-2004-C ; BBBR ; CAB ; CLGDemOnly ; Dem-CA ; Democgr ; DFS ; DHD ; DNOC ; DV2000 ; FOB ; g4prez ; gbsucks2k ; gsupp ; NewAmDems ; portside ; ttp-cadems ; ttp-gen ; USDemocrat ; USDemocrat2 ; Dem-Moderators
Cc: Mike Byron ; Bob Jellison ; Carolyn Kay ; Lori Price ; CA-SoS Constituent Affairs ; CA-SoS Elections ; Kim Alexander ; Alan Dechert ; David Dill ; David Dill
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: [FOB1] FW: ES & S Project Manager fired, balked at implementation of unsafe procedure

The Bush v. Gore ruling can not be cited for any other election. The justices inserted a clause which made it an exclusive, one-shot deal. And many states now have removed the burden of "proof of intent" for electoral fraud from the claimant. The states are still responsible legally and operatively for electoral security.