Re: Diebold Commercials in Georgia

From: Nathan L. Adams <adamsn79_at_bellsouth_dot_net>
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 05:51:59 CST

On Friday 05 March 2004 04:51 pm, Alan Dechert wrote:
> Pretty amazing. It would take a large-scale unprecedented brain-washing
> effort to convince people that 2 plus 2 equals 5. I don't think it will
> work.

I think it is more clever than that. They don't mention any of the problems
that the OVC and others have raised. They simply pretend that their current
solution solves all of the voting problems of the present and past. To the
un/mis-informed, the commercial probably sound perfectly reasonable.

Nathan